In the last few years, Nintendo has established itself in the console gaming business. Nintendo has launched several power gaming beasts in the gaming market. One of the most reliable Nintendo Switch was launched in 2017 and is available worldwide. It delivers the best performance in the gaming field. The device is perfect and capable enough to run the games but sometimes issues occur that error codes 2123-1502 relating to transient network problems.
There are a few methods to fix these errors:
Restart the Nintendo Switch: Hold the power button on the top of the Console until it powers off, then power it back on and try again.
Power Off: Power off the Console, turn off the router, and disconnect the power cord from the outlet.
Check Your Internet Connection: Make sure your Switch is connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network and has a strong internet connection.
Check Your DNS Settings: Sometimes, incorrect DNS settings can cause this error. You can set the DNS to automatic or manually set it.
Disable Proxy Servers: When you use a proxy server, disable it temporarily and see if the error code goes away.
Reset the Nintendo Switch Internet Connection: Go to the System Settings on your Switch, select Internet, and then select Internet Settings. Select “Forget this network” for your current Wi-Fi network, reconnect to your Wi-Fi network, and enter your password.
Clear the Cache: Go to the System Settings on your Switch, select “Data Management,” and then select “Software.” From there, you can select “Minecraft” and then select “Delete Software and Save Data.”
Different Solutions of Error Code 2123-1502
You can use the following URL to get the solution. Support.Nintendo/switch/error 2123-1502
When you connect to the Internet or download any software etc. and receive errors related to the Internet. It can be resolved with some support.
Possible Solutions: Try again to Attempt the download and press ok to close the error message. A message shows that the download stopped because an error appeared. You can take appropriate action to resolve this.
- Choose to continue downloading again if the error appears, and you can try again after a moment.
- When a message appears, downloading data means the download is being done smoothly in the process.
- It would help if you restarted the Nintendo console, for which you have to press the restart button for 3 seconds and then choose power options for turn off. Do press the power button to restart again.
- Clear the cache.
- Test your Internet connection and make sure that Nintendo is connected.
- Set up a new Internet connection and ensure connectivity with solid wireless signals of a network.
- Do Manually DNS settings or set the alternative setting to resolve.
- Check if the MTU value in your network settings is set to default (1400).
- Connect to the Internet at numerous locations or access points.
What is Error Code 2124 on Nintendo Switch?
The error 2124 means that Nintendo Switch fails to communicate with its server. Due to numerous reasons like network issues, system or software problems, maintenance, and corrupt firmware of the Nintendo switch. Due to an error, you are unable to please games.
If you encounter error code 2124, you can go through these steps.
Fix 1: You have to go to your system settings, go to the internet settings, then go to DNS and do it manually from automatic. Your DNS is something like 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. Then go down and do it again. Go down and do this by saving. Hope you will find it excellent and successful.
Fix 2: Restart the Nintendo Switch and Router temporary communication failures between the Switch and its servers can cause the error message. If your Nintendo Switch is connected to the router via an Ethernet cable, restarting both the Nintendo Switch and router may resolve the issue.
There are more ways to resolve these errors.
- The communication failure error between the Switch and the server can be resolved by restarting your Nintendo switch and router.
- Check your internet connection and make sure it’s stable and robust.
- Restart your Nintendo Switch and try accessing the eShop or Nintendo Switch Online again.
- Wait a while and try again later, as the servers for these services may be undergoing maintenance.
- Check for any available system software updates for your Nintendo Switch.
Can Your Fix Error Without Support? Possible Fixing Solutions
Here are some additional steps you can try to resolve Error code 2123-1502 on the Nintendo Switch without contacting support:
Clear the Cache: Clearing the cache on your Nintendo Switch can help resolve some network issues. To do this, go to System Settings > System > Formatting and Maintenance > Initialize Console.
Update Your Software: Updating your Nintendo Switch software can resolve compatibility issues and improve network performance. Go to System Settings > System > System Update to update your software.
Disable VPN: If you are using a VPN connection, try disabling it and see if the error code still appears. Some VPNs can interfere with the Nintendo Switch’s network connection.
Check for Firmware Updates on Your Router: You need to check that your router’s firmware is up to date. Contact your Internet Service Provider or the manufacturer of your router for information on how to update the firmware.
Change the DNS Server: Try changing the DNS server that your Nintendo Switch is using to a different one. Go to System Settings.
Error code 2123-1502 is a Nintendo Switch error that indicates a communication error between the Console and the wireless network. A weak or unstable internet connection, outdated console software, or network interference could cause this. To fix this error, try restarting your Console and router, ensuring your software is up to date, and moving your Console closer to your router to ensure a stable connection.Conclusion