When we need to survive in Minecraft then we must have some potion to use at the specified time. If you wish to go underwater, then you cannot breathe for long as you play a part of human there too. So, it is necessary to make the water breathing potion. Let’s see how to make a water breathing potion.
|Place in brewing stand with water bottle
|Add to the potion in brewing stand
|Extend potion duration (if desired)
|Collect the completed potion
How to Make a Splash Water Breathing Potion?
A puffer fish is required to make the water-breathing potion. You must be very careful while going near it because it is dangerous and can kill you. Just kill it with your sword. Take it with you. Now you can make your portion.
Start with your awkward potion. You can see the recipe by clicking the card in the top right-hand corner. Put in there the puffer fish. We get a potion that lasts about three minutes. It allows you to breathe underwater. You can put the red stone to give it a more prolonged duration so it can last for eight minutes.
How to Use it?
When you have to go underwater caves or if you want to go down and loot some underwater ruins, shipwrecks, or ocean monuments, this potion will help you. But it won’t work in creative mode, so change it to game-mode survival.
When you go in the water, you usually have these bubbles that appear above your hunger bar. It shows that you can breathe underwater. You can use doors to create air pockets, but in bedrock, you can’t. Doors are entirely waterlogged, which is indispensable if you are in bedrock. So, use this potion to try to conquer the ocean monument.
Are There Other Ways to Get a Water Breathing Potion
In Minecraft, you can breathe underwater for 15 seconds. After this, you will start to drown, taking two damage every second. You can stop this by getting out of water or replenishing air.
- Respiration is an enchantment for the helmet and the turtle shell. It increases breathing time by 15 seconds per level. The maximum level is three at this level, with 45 extra seconds of breathing time.
- You can use a turtle shell, a helmet crafted from scute. It is an item that turtle sheds from babies to adults. You can get this item by killing turtles. The crafting recipe is five scutes creating one turtle shell. This will give you 10 seconds of water breathing status. The turtle shell enchanted with respiration 3 gives 70 seconds of water breathing. It is a short time for breathing underwater, but it can allow you to do short tasks you need to do underwater.
- The following way to breathe underwater is a bubble column. It is created by Magma block or soul sand at the bottom of the water column. It will drag you in a direction. Magma blocks create a whirlpool that drags you down and has a range of 86 blocks. The soul creates an upward bubble column that pushes you up. When you enter these bubbles, they will replenish you in the air, and you can go up in water.
- You can craft a Conduit for breathing purposes. Use the heart of the sea and eight nautilus shells. The heart of the sea can be found in buried treasure. A map of the buried treasure is in the shipwreck. Nautilus shells can be found by fishing, killing drowned, or trading with wandering traders.
A fishing rod with the luck of Sea 3 has a 1.9% chance of catching a nautilus shell and a 3% chance of drowning spawning with a nautilus shell. The Conduit must be in a 3x3x3 area of water to be activated. It will pause your oxygen, give underwater night vision, emit 15 light levels, and increase underwater mining speed.
They damage hostile mobs, like drowned or guardians, within eight blocks of the conduit. You must put 3 5×5 frames around the conduit to extend the range. The frames must be made of prismarine, dark prismarine, or sea lanterns. So, if anyone asks you can I breathe underwater without a potion? You can tell them the above ways to survive underwater.
What Potion Makes You See Underwater?
Here is the Night vision potion that makes you see underwater let’s see how to make it. How to make a night Vision Potion in Minecraft? We need carrots for the night vision potion and gold. When you hammer, you will get carrots from farming and gold from the rock.
- First, we make golden carrots. Use one carrot and surround it with the gold pieces on your table. You will get a golden carrot.
- We need our awkward potion here to make the night vision potion. Keep the awkward potion and the golden carrot in the Brewing stand.
- After 20 seconds, it will give you the potion with which you can see in the dark for 3 minutes if you want to extend that to 8 minutes, put in Redstone. It is a time lengthening.
How to Make a Lingering Water Breathing Potion?
To make this potion, we need to go to the end portal. I will take you to the stronghold first. This portal is prepared for battle with a dragon. There are many glass bottles, empty blast bottles, and so on. find the dragon and begin attacking. You can attack it with glass bottles and extraordinary pin cloud pressure.
You will get dragon brief when you press the right mouse and click on the clouds. Take the dragon brief and go to the brewing stand. We need Blaze Road, Glaze Powder, Splash Potion, and now upgrade dragon brief.
Now your potion becomes lingering. When you press the right mouse button, you will create clouds. When you enter these clouds, you will get a 2-minute night vision effect. If you leave these clouds, this effect will work as usual. These clouds will exist in around 20 seconds.
It lasts up to 3 minutes, but if you use red stone in there, it will last up to 8 minutes.
In Minecraft, Dragon’s Breath is a brewing ingredient obtained by collecting dragon breath from the Ender Dragon. It’s primarily used to brew lingering potions, adding area-of-effect effects to enhance combat or utility.
In Minecraft, turtles primarily eat Seagrass. Players can feed them Seagrass to encourage breeding or speed up baby turtles’ growth.