Genshin Impact is an action game where players must discover the world, battle enemies, and uncover mysteries. The game features a gacha-style monetization system where players can spend real money to acquire new characters and weapons. Let’s find where to find white iron chunk genshin impact.
White Iron Chunk is an ore in Genshin Impact used to craft weapons, forge furnishings, and ascend characters. It is a higher-level version of Iron Ore and is typically found in more difficult areas of the game world.
White Iron Chunk has a white and silver appearance and can be mined using a pickaxe by interacting with ore deposits throughout the game world.
Where to Find White Iron Chunk Genshin Impact Map?
White Iron Chunks can be found in various locations throughout Genshin Impact. Different white iron chunk locations exist, like Guyun Stone Forest, Lingju Pass, Stormbearer Mountains, Qingce Village, and Yaoguang Shoal.
You can use your Adventurer’s Handbook to find mining locations. Some characters like Ningguang and Beidou have talents that can help you to locate ore deposits.
Some areas are known to have a high concentration of White Iron Chunks:
- Mt. Aozang: This Mountain has many mining spots with White Iron Chunks. This is the area for a high concentration of Crystal Chunks.
- Yaoguang Shoal: This Area has many mining spots with White Iron Chunks. It’s a good place to find Cor Lapis.
- Stormterror’s Lair: This area has many Crystal Chunks.
- Sal Terrae: This area is a good place to find Cor Lapis.
- Tianqiu Valley: It is a good place to find Noctilucous Jade.
Read Also: How To Get Genshin Impact Kamera Red Creatures?
White Iron Chunks cannot be purchased directly in Genshin Impact. You can purchase Crystal Chunks, processed at a blacksmith, into White Iron Chunks. Crystal Chunks can be purchased from Shitou, the blacksmith in Liyue Harbor, for 5,000 Mora each.
What is the White Iron Chunk Farming Route?
Here’s a possible white iron chunk farming route that you can use to gather White Iron Chunks in Genshin Impact efficiently:
- Start at the waypoint in Lingju Pass (Liyue) and head southwest to the first mining spot. There should be three White Iron Chunks here.
- Continue south along the path until you reach the second mining spot. There should be two or three White Iron Chunks here.
- Head west to the third mining spot near the edge of the cliff. There should be three White Iron Chunks here.
- From here, glide across the valley to the fourth mining spot on the other side. There should be two or three White Iron Chunks here.
- Head north to the fifth mining spot on the hill overlooking the valley. There may be two or three White Iron Chunks here.
- Glide to the waypoint at Qingce Village and head north to the sixth mining spot. There should be three White Iron Chunks here.
- Continue north to the seventh mining spot on the hill overlooking the village. There should be two or three White Iron Chunks here.
- Head west to the eighth mining spot on the mountain’s side. You will get three White Iron Chunks here.
- Glide to the waypoint at Yaoguang Shoal from here and head northeast to the ninth mining spot. There will be three White Iron Chunks here.
- Head east the tenth mining spot on the shore near to the giant rock. You will find two or three White Iron Chunks here.
This route should take about 15-20 minutes to complete and can yield around 20-25 White Iron Chunks, depending on your luck with the mining spots.
No, you cannot craft White Iron Chunks in Genshin Impact. They are a natural resource that mining ore deposits can only obtain throughout the game world.
White Iron Chunk is an important resource in Genshin Impact for crafting weapons, furnishing, and character ascension. While it cannot be crafted, it can be obtained by mining ore deposits throughout the game world.Final Words