Bengoo G9000 headphone is built with good-quality plastic and metal. Its 3D stereo surround sounds deliver superior performance. The microphone ear cup is designed to provide more comfort with its comfy foam.
The passive isolation on the ear cups is sound, which helps to remove the outside noise. The adjustable headband easily fits various head shapes. The adjustable 120-degree Microphone picks up your voice quickly. Overall, the construction of the headset field is remarkable.
Bengoo G9000 Gaming Headset Specifications
|Plush Leatherette Ear Cushion||20mm|
|Neodymium Magnet Driver||40 mm|
|Speaker Size||40 mm|
|Sensitivity||105 + / 3 db|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz -20 Khz|
|Microphone||6.0 x 5.0 mm|
|Cable Length||2.1 M +/-0.15|
Bengoo G9000 Price
The Bengoo G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset is the best gaming headset for the price wise you can; it is budget-friendly. You can buy it for $21. At this reasonable price, you have outstanding features. It is available in different excellent colors with cool LED lights.
Best for Multi-Platform
It is designed for an optimized fit and is lightweight to be worn for a long time. This offers superior comfort and a high-quality sound experience. It is designed for multi-platforms. It supports PS4, PS4 Pro/ Slim, PSP, Nintendo 3DS, New Xbox one, PC, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, and Smartphones. The Bengoo headset offers you to control the volume and mute or unmute the mic.
The lightweight offers to wear for a long time without any headache or pain in your neck. The headset is designed for highly comfortable wearing so that it neither crushes your skull nor falls on your head. This also does not put pressure on your temples. It can be worn for a whole day without getting hurt, enjoy comfortable gaming, listen to songs, etc.
Bengoo G9000 Stereo Headset Drivers
The Bengoo G9000 gaming headset does not require specific drivers to be installed. It is a plug-and-play headset. When connected to a computer or other compatible device, it starts working. You will have to connect a USB plug for the LED light, a 3.5mm plug for headphones, and a Microphone (1 to 2 splitter included) 49-inch long cable. If you are facing issues in sound quality, you can update your audio drivers or reinstall them from the Bengoo website directly.
Bengoo G9000 Warranty
The warranty period for the Bengoo G9000 headset is 45 days which is available on the bengoo website. The item also can be refunded in original condition with a refund or replacement, which has been extended officially by the manufacturer. You must go to the website and put some detail as per requirement.
Bengoo G9000 Headset Cables
The Bengoo G9000 gaming headset typically comes with two cables: an audio cable and a USB cable. The audio cable connects the headset to your device’s audio output. At the same time, the USB cable provides power to the headset and may also be used for additional features, such as lighting or advanced audio controls.
The length of the cables can vary, but most Bengoo G9000 headsets have long enough cables for most setups. If you need a longer cable, you can purchase an extension cable from the manufacturer or a third-party supplier.
It’s important to note that the specific cables included with your Bengoo G9000 headset may vary depending on the specific model and retailer. Be sure to consult the product specifications or the manufacturer’s website for information on the cables that come with your specific headset.
Bengoo G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset Setup
You must follow the steps to set up the Bengoo G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset.
1) To Connect with the Console
- Connect the g9000 headset to compatible devices PS4/Nintendo Switch / iPad / Smartphone / Tablet or Other standard audio port by 3.5mm audio cable.
- Plug the jack pin (3.5mm) into the gamepad.
- Long press the PS4 button to enter the System Settings. Select the peripheral machine, select adjust sound and devices, and select “Output to the headphones,” then change it to “All audio.”
- If the USB interface is too short for your device (just for LED light), throw it away.
- Adjust or turn around the interface. When you listen, both sides of the headphones have smooth sound output.
2) To Connect with a Computer or Laptop
- Connect the Separate Splitter with the 3.5mm jack for this headset to work on a PC/Laptop.
- Insert the correct jack and ensure (the pink for the Microphone)
- Be sure the Microphone is not disabled or muted or something.
- Double-click the “Speaker” icon in the computer taskbar. Now enter the “Voice” for setting on the “Control Panel,”
- Control Panel, go to Sound, then Recording, and right-click and select Show Disabled Devices” < Microphone should appear in the box. Now click on Microphone and select” ‘enable.”
- Try disabling the “Front mic” on recording devices. Now you have to update the Sound Card Drivers.
- Adjust or rotate the 3.5mm interface until both sides of the headphones have smooth sound output.
3) To Connect with XBOX ONE
- USB interface only for the power supply for LED light
- Discard the USB interface if this cable is not long for your device
- Connect the Microsoft Adapter with the 3.5mm jack on Xbox One/Xbox One
- Adjust or rotate the interface. You will listen to smooth sounds on both sides of the headset.
- Discard the USB interface if this cable is short for your device.
Bengoo G9000 Instructions
- Connect the headset to your device using the 3.5mm audio or USB cable.
- Adjust the volume on both your device and the headset to an appropriate level.
- If the headset has a mute mic button, ensure it is not muted.
- If you’re using the USB connection, install the necessary drivers if prompted.
- Test the headset to ensure that the audio and mic work correctly.
- For further customization, you may also adjust the settings in your device’s sound control panel or use the software provided by the manufacturer.
- Turn on your headset; using the inline controller audio control box, you can set the volume per your requirement.
- Go to the device audio setting and set the Bengoo G9000 stereo headset to have both default audio output and input device.
- Play audio for test sound and speak into the Microphone to ensure both are working.
The Bengoo G9000 is a gaming headset designed for computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. It features high-quality audio drivers for immersive sound, a microphone for communication with other players, and a comfortable design for long gaming sessions. The headset may include additional features such as surround sound, bass enhancement, and customizable lighting. The Bengoo G9000 typically comes with an audio and USB cable for power and advanced features. The specific features and specifications of the Bengoo G9000 review can vary depending on the specific model and retailer.Conclusion